Recently, Lady Gaga bought a ghost-hunting kit with which to perform a "spirit-sweep" of a venue. Oh, Jesus. Lady Gaga is so eccentric! We now present our definitive catalogue of her most unnecessary quirks.
- Lady Gaga thinks ghosts are real and they are haunting her. She spent $4,000 on ghost hunting equipment because she was worried of "Bad energy" infecting London's O2 stadium.
- Lady Gaga might have Lupus. She coyly hinted that she has the deadly genetic disease.
- Or wait, may Lady Gaga is an alcoholic. She said she knows "alcohol will kill me one day."
- She collapses all the time. So maybe she's just got a mysterious disease that came to Earth on a wayward comet.
- Lady Gaga has a penis. Or she doesn't. (Granted, we love this one.)
- Lady Gaga has a rhinestone-studded Hannibal Lecter mask. What's more, one time she put it on her face and walked around.
- Maybe she could wear it one day with these gloves.
- She is planning a 3D concert.
- She is a creative director of Polaroid. She has business cards.
- But she still wants to intern at an upscale millinery.
- The Kermit the Frog jacket.
- "I've gone bankrupt about four times now." Maybe she needs to cut back on the ghost-hunting equipment?
- Lady Gaga's tattoo of a quote from German writer (her "favorite philosopher") Rainer Maria Rilke:
In the deepest hour of the night, confess to yourself that you would die if you were forbidden to write. And look deep into your heart where it spreads its roots, the answer, and ask yourself, must I write?'
- (To be fair, Rilke did once wear a rhinestone-studded Hannibal Lecter mask to a Hamburg literary salon in 1913.)
- Haus of Gaga. Still unclear what the hell this is.
- "Pop stars should not eat."
- "I don't know if this is too much for your magazine, but I can actually mentally give myself an orgasm."
- Which is good, because Lady Gaga is celibate, and thinks her fans should be too.