Actor and profesional crazy person Charlie Sheen recently hosted the opening of his new bar in the El Ganzo hotel in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. The mayor of Los Angeles, Antonio Villaraigosa, was on hand to watch Slash perform. What a party!
When greeting the crowd, Sheen asked, "How we doing?...Lying bunch of faggot assholes, how we doing?"
1. "I meant no ill will and intended to hurt no one and I apologize if I offended anyone."
2. "I meant to say maggot but I have a lisp."
A lisp you say, dear Charlie? Well let's take a look at some quotes from Sheen's 2011 public meltdown and see if he really can't pronounce that "ma" sound that's in the word "maggots":
- "I'm tired of pretending I'm not a total bitchin' rock star from Mars."
- "If you borrowed my brain for five seconds, you'd be like, ‘Dude! Can't handle it, unplug this bastard!' "It fires in a way that's maybe not from, uh… this terrestrial realm."
- "Look what I'm dealing with, man, I'm dealing with fools and trolls."
- "I'm sorry man, I got magic and I've got poetry in my fingertips, you know, most of the time, and this includes naps."
Charlie, it's safe to say that you can say that word, and other crazy dumb things, just fine after all, ya maggot.
[Image via AP]