But Jeb! Bush, always the go-getter, went a step above and beyond: he, presumably, hired a tailor specifically to sew fabric emblazoned with his logo onto the inside of a sport coat. An attendee at Art Basel in Miami this weekend got a great snap of the Republican presidential candidate showin’ off the goods:
Upon closer inspection of history, we find that this is not the first time we’ve seen Jeb! don his own name on the inside of his coat flaps.
Some questions I have about this coat include:
- How much did it cost to tailor/create this coat?
- Where was the fabric made, and by whom was it sewn?
- Is this one coat, or many?
- How often does Jeb! wear this coat?
- Where can others get their own Jeb! coat?
I’ve reached out to the Bush campaign for the answers to these questions, and will update this post when I hear back.