Strange things not yet explained by science are happening in different parts of the world right now:
- Rural Australia is plagued by an out-of-control super-tumbleweed called “hairy panic.”
- There’s a river in Peru that’s boiling animals to death.
- Kids are spontaneously falling out of their chairs and falling asleep for days in a village in Kazakhstan.
- An unexplained high-pitched metal screeching noise is terrorizing an Oregon suburb.
- In Michigan, “a strange oily substance” just splattered all tar-like out of the sky onto cars and homes overnight. (It’s a mystery!)
- A toxic algae is killing marine mammals in Alaska and that’s “only the beginning.” (It’s
a mystery!global warming, probably.)
- Also in Australia, birds are starting wildfires on purpose.
- And this is a drunk monkey wielding a knife in Brazil for some reason.