Earlier today, we brought you the news that Ben Affleck allegedly tricked his wife into watching their kids so he could have sex with the woman they were paying to watch their kids. Now we have an update: Yeah that sort of happened, but it was a work thing!!!! say sources who are definitely not publicists employed by Ben Affleck.
The Baby Name Critic isn't one to ogle the male specie. She prefers to keep them at more than arm's length. Why, you ask? Because they can physically impregnate you at any minute! And even though the Baby Name Critic loves to critique baby names, she prefers not to be around babies. Also, men are awful (© official slogan of the Baby Name Critic franchise, est. 2014).
Here's an unsettling trailer for the Disney drama The Odd Life of Timothy Green, which stars Jennifer Garner and Joel Edgerton (doing a Gerard Butler-esque growly American accent) as an infertile couple that gets drunk one night and wills a son into existence.
Katie Holmes and Suri walking in the snow yesterday ... Kate Bosworth waiting for a cab outside the Bowery Hotel ... Ed Westwick and Jessica Szohr walking hand in hand downtown ... Jessica Biel arriving at ABC studios for an appearance on Good Morning America along with Jennifer Garner ... Taylor Momsen walking to her trailer on the Gossip Girl set ... Lake Bell leaving the Bowery Hotel ... and Ashley Olsen getting out of an SUV in front of Cipriani 42nd Street.
While Jennifer was sitting on Dave's couch last night, she treated us to a story about training with dolphins for an upcoming gig on Fantasy Island. What she thought was pee, turned out to be dirty dolphin sauce.
• A-Rod dumpee Kate Hudson was "consoled" by fellow Rodriguez ex Madonna at the premiere of Nine on Tuesday night. As for A-Rod, he was spotted in Miami yesterday, where he supposedly made the moves on a blonde at a restaurant but came up short. There's hope for A-Rod and Kate yet, though. The two have reportedly been speaking on the phone this week, and Hudson is still hoping they can patch things up. [P6, NYDN]
• A car that Anne Hathaway was riding in struck a cyclist in LA yesterday. Thankfully, Anne emerged unscathed. But ever the good girl, she hopped out of the car to tend to the biker and was photographed looking concerned. [TMZ, People]
• Today in Tiger: Elin Nordegren has supposedly made up her mind that she's leaving him, and has been shopping for divorce attorneys before she plans to head to Sweden for Christmas; Woods' high school girlfriend is now blaming the whole mess on Tiger's father, who may have been a serial cheater; Jessica Simpson is denying reports she ever hooked up with the golfer; and as for Tiger himself, he's supposedly spent the past few days holed up at home where he spends his time eating cereal, watching cartoons, and feeling depressed.
• Courtney Love has lost control of her daughter. Frances Bean Cobain is almost an adult—she's 17—but a LA judge has granted guardianship to Kurt Cobain's mother and younger sister yesterday. Don't think it's because Courtney is on drugs or completely crazy (although she is). It's just that Frances is a "strong-willed child" and prefers to "live with her grandmother at this time." [People, TMZ]
• Alex Rodriguez and Kate Hudson have yet to confirm reports they've broken up, but it's looking like A-Rod has already moved on. He was seen in Miami this past weekend in the company of a "leggy blonde," and reportedly told another bunch of girls he was chatting up that he's "definitely single." [P6, NYDN]
• Tara Reid's redemption is underway! Not only is she hanging out with classy characters like Giuseppe Cipriani, she's announced that she'll be appearing topless in the January-February issue of Playboy. Welcome back! [P6, Us]