• Down-and-out former pageant queen Carrie Prejean must be getting really desperate: She's turning to Donald Trump for career advice. Trump suggested she "become a major porn star," make tons of cash and then "give it to worthy causes." Clearly, it's this type of forward thinking that has made Trump the business titan he is. [P6]
• Nic Cage's lawyer now says the countersuit by the actor's former business manager—Samuel Levin claims he warned Cage about his "compulsive, self-destructive spending" years ago—is "ridiculous." As for Cage himself, he's in Somalia right now facing down evil pirates since he's under the impression that his life is one big action movie, but says he'll sort everything out once he gets back to the States. [P6]
• Lou Dobbs is taking a vacation now that he's no longer with CNN. Mexico is not on his travel itinerary, in case you were wondering. [NYP]
• Larry King's 10-year-old son is the luckiest boy in all of Los Angeles today: He's been signed to host his own cable TV show. Ain't nepotism grand? [TMZ]
• Amy Winehouse's dad says his daughter's new breast implants are leaking, which is why she's been in the hospital recently. But presumably that's to be expected if you poke yourself with needles all day, no? [Sun]
Julianne Moore crossing a street in the meatpacking district ... Amanda Seyfried kissing boyfriend Dominic Cooper during lunch at Bar Pitti ... Carla Bruni and Nicolas Sarkozy leaving a restaurant on Madison Avenue ... Whitney Port getting out of an SUV before an appearance on Regis & Kelly ... Hugh Jackman picking his daughter up from school ... Kirsten Dunst entering a courthouse downtown ... Ellen Barkin walking in the meatpacking district ... Queen Rania leaving the Sheraton Hotel ... Sara Paxton filming scenes for The Beautiful Life ... Deborah Lee Furness riding a scooter ... Shia LaBeouf walking downtown ... and Jessica Alba leaving a Clinton Global Initiative event at Cipriani 42nd Street.
Rihanna catching a flight at JFK ... Queen Rania of Jordan leaving Harry Cipriani on Fifth Avenue ... John Legend in SoHo eating lunch outside with girlfriend Chrissy Teigene ... Jessica Szohr hanging out on the Gossip Girl set downtown ... Jude Law signing autographs outside his Broadway show ... Kirsten Dunst walking around ... Tess Kartel filming scenes for The Other Guys in Midtown while Mark Wahlberg was shooting his own scenes nearby ... America Ferrera shooting scenes for Ugly Betty ... and Jennifer Aniston leaving Monkey Bar.
• Bethenny Frankel isn't going to be happy about this one bit, but her Real Housewives of New York City co-star, Kelly Killoren Bensimon, is going to appear semi-nude in the December issue of Playboy. The 40-year-old reality TV star won't have to worry about competing with the women almost half her age who normally grace the magazine's pages: The photos were reportedly taken by her ex-husband, photographer Gilles Bensimon, "several years ago." [In Touch, P6]
• Jennifer Aniston was reportedly in tears over a scene for her flick The Bounty because it reminded her of Brad Pitt. The actress supposedly pulled it together to shoot her lines, but the source said, "privately she is still very fragile." Her rep denies it ever happened. But if it did happen, Jen probably needs a better therapist. [P6]
• Topper Mortimer and his girlfriend, Vogue editor Valerie Boster hit the New Yorkers for Children Fall Gala on Tuesday night... as did Topper's ex, Tinsley. Val was reportedly "not happy," but luckily, they all weren't seated together so there was no WASP throwdown. [P6]
A pregnant Karolina Kurkova walking in Tribeca with fiancé Archie Drury ... Catherine Zeta-Jones taking her kids Dylan and Carys to Pier 59 where she was celebrating her birthday ... Jared Leto riding a bike in SoHo ... Kirsten Dunst walking downtown ... Jennifer Hudson leaving her hotel with husband David Otunga ... Sienna Miller signing autographs outside her new Broadway play, After Miss Julie ... Cynthia Nixon walking in SoHo ... Oprah sitting in the back of an SUV ... Whitney Port filming scenes for The City on Friday afternoon ... Matthew Broderick riding bikes with son James in the Village ... Jonah Hill hanging out with a friend downtown ... and Rihanna leaving dinner at the Spotted Pig, and then going to the 40/40 club.
• Just as Jude Law is getting ready to play Hamlet on Broadway next month, his most recent baby mama, model Samantha Burke, has her lawyers offering up an exclusive interview and pics of their soon-to-be-born love child. Ah, there's nothing like milking a little publicity. [P6]
• Madonna bailed on Marc Jacobs' after-party at Hiro on Monday eve despite attending his show. Not to worry: Lindsay Lohan, Mischa Barton, and Rachel Zoe were all there, so there were plenty of people to stir up trouble. [NYDN]
• It looks like LiLo has made her 15-year-old sister, Ali, her new partner-in-crime when she goes out to party at night. We have a feeling this isn't going to end well. [MSNBC]
• Michelle Williams opens up about Heath Ledger's death in Vogue's October issue: "After the first year, the pain is less intense; it's less immediate... But every time I really miss him and wonder where he's gone, I just look at [Matilda]," she tells the magazine. [Vogue]
Ed Norton and girlfriend Shauna Robertson leaving L'Orange Bleue in SoHo ... Jude Law arriving at JFK ... Shia LaBeouf walking in SoHo ... Whitney Port walking to Think Coffee ... Josh Hartnett and model Sophia Lie shopping at Thompson Chemists in SoHo ... Sarah Jessica Parker shooting scenes for Sex and the City in the Village ... Blake Lively and Penn Badgley hailing a cab after lunch at Cafeteria in Chelsea ... Mischa Barton walking to a photo shoot in SoHo ... Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo eating dinner at McFadden's Restaurant and Saloon on Second Avenue ... Kirsten Dunst walking by herself ... Jeremy Sisto carrying his baby in the Village ... and Drew Barrymore going to dinner with Justin Long on East Sixth Street ... and Nicole Kidman sitting with husband Keith Urban at the US Open.
Marisa Tomei sitting on a bike with boyfriend Logan Marshall-Green in SoHo ... Heather Mills walking home after a visit to the hair salon ... Drew Barrymore leaving Gemma after lunch ... Ali Lohan walking in NoHo with a male friend ... Kirsten Dunst hanging out with younger brother Christian in SoHo ... Rihanna arriving at a recording studio downtown ... Carolina Herrera eating a late dinner at Elio's last night ... Britney Spears taking her sons Sean and Jayden to see The Little Mermaid on Broadway ... Sophia Bush leaving Pop Yogurt in SoHo with boyfriend Austin Nichols ... Hugh Jackman walking with his daughter along the Hudson River ... Lindsay Lohan leaving the Bowery Hotel in the back seat of an SUV ... ... Amanda Seyfried eating ice cream on Houston Street .... and Frances Bean Cobain walking with friends on on 14th Street.
The CFDA Awards were handed out last night. The big winners at the Oscars of fashion: Rodarte's Kate and Laura Mulleavy (left, with Kirsten Dunst) took home the award for womenswear designer of the year; Jack McCollough and Lazaro Hernandez's Proenza Schouler won in the accessories category; the prize for menswear went to Scott Sternberg of Band of Outsiders and Italo Zucchelli of Calvin Klein; and Alexander Wang nabbed the award for emerging talent. Fashion's biggest booster won something, too. Thanks to her "meteoric rise as a style icon," Diane von Furstenberg gave Michelle Obama a special award at last night's ceremony, although, sadly, the crowd had to settle for a pre-taped acceptance speech by the First Lady. [WWD, LAT]
Gisele Bundchen stopping off at Five Guys in the West Village, and later leaving her townhouse with a shopping bag ... Amy Poehler walking in the meatpacking district ... Whitney Port pulling an empty clothing rack down the sidewalk ... Tiki Barber walking up Lexington Avenue ... Uma Thurman leaving her West Village townhouse with son Levon ... Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt arriving at JFK ... Tina Fey rehearsing scenes for Date Night with Steve Carrell in Tribeca ... Will.i.am shopping at Jeffrey in the meatpacking district ... Rihanna going to see The Hangover at the AMC Loews in Kips Bay ... Jeff Goldblum holding hands with his girlfriend ... Nicole Kidman walking in Soho ... Cameron Diaz leaving The New School in the Village ... and Kirsten Dunst picking up dinner from Nobu Next Door in Tribeca.
• Real estate prices are plummeting and deep-pocketed buyers are hard to come by, but that hasn't changed things at 820 Fifth, the notoriously picky co-op where 89-year-old socialite Jayne Wrightsman reigns supreme. Jeff Blau, the 41-year-old president of The Related Companies, had been willing to pay a whopping $31 million for developer Ara Hovnanian's fourth-floor apartment. But Blau and his wife Lisa were told to get lost even before they had a chance to interview (and despite an intervention by the mayor). At least they're in good company: Ron Perelman, casino mogul Steve Wynn, and oil heir Fred Koch are all past rejectees. [NYO]
• Stuart Parr—furniture designer, scenester, and boyfriend of socialite Allison Sarofim—has sold his condo at 25 Fifth Avenue for $1.35 million. [Cityfile]
• Poker champion Vadim Trincher has picked up a three-bedroom, 3,073-square-foot condo on the 63rd floor of the Trump Tower for $5 million. [P6]
• Kirsten Dunst's LA home can be yours for $1.7 million. [Real Estalker]
• Cynthia Nixon and longtime girlfriend Christine Marinoni have gotten engaged. The couple announced the news at the Love, Peace and Marriage Equality rally over the weekend. [OK!, ET]
• Mariah Carey reportedly threw a fit in Cannes on Friday evening when the director of her new movie had the audacity to show up late to the premiere, thus denying her precious time on the red carpet. [NYDN]
• Also in Cannes: Giuseppe Cipriani was seen making out with Tara Reid; and Kirsten Dunst missed the party she was supposed to be hosting because she missed her flight. [NYDN, Mirror]
• Kelly Bensimon is telling friends she regrets joining the Real Housewives cast since appearing on the show has "ruined her socially." [P6]
• Brooke Shields says her mother was checked out of her nursing home last week by a National Enquirer reporter looking for a scoop. [People]
Justin Timberlake following his bodyguard out of a building downtown ... Gisele Bundchen walking to her West Village apartment in the rain ... Mary-Kate Olsen grabbing coffee downtown with Nate Lowman ... Jennifer Aniston sitting down on the set of The Baster in Central Park ... Tom Hanks getting out of an SUV ... Kirsten Dunst hailing a cab in the West Village ... Whitney Port having lunch downtown ... Madonna walking behind Jesus Luz ... Jennifer Hudson waving to fans outside the Today show ... and Jewel carrying her dog in Midtown.
Your favorite former prostitute from New Jersey will be breaking out the bubbly this evening. Ms. Ashley Alexandra Dupre is 24 today. Kirsten Dunst's celebrating, too. She's 27. Columbia University president Lee Bollinger is turning 63. Socialite Allison Sarofim is 41. Former Knicks coach Isiah Thomas is turning 48. Former Bronx Borough President Fernando Ferrer is 59. Socialite Cynthia Lufkin turns 47. Cloris Leachman is 83. Rapper Lloyd Banks is 27. Willie Nelson is turning 76. And David Miscavige, the head of Scientology and the only man who can give Tom Cruise orders, turns 49 today.
Harvey Weinstein leaving the Waverly Inn with Blake Lively and Penn Badgley ... Hugh Jackman buying art supplies at Blick on Bond Street ... Jennifer Aniston getting in an SUV ... Philip Seymour Hoffman smoking a cigarette in the Village ... Vanessa Williams filming scenes for Ugly Betty on the Lower East Side ... Diane Kruger walking downtown ... Mariska Hargitay standing on the Law & Order set ... U2's The Edge walking with his wife, Morleigh Steinberg ... Celine Dion getting in an SUV outside her hotel ... Mario Lopez grabbing a taxi in front of Rockefeller Center ... and Kirsten Dunst watching a Rangers game at Madison Square Garden.
• It was clear that Michael Wolff was a bad husband and a bad boss. But now it looks like he's a lousy son, too. Wolff is being sued by his poor 85-year-old mother-in-law for trying to evict her from her one-bedroom apartment so he could sell it and collect a profit. [P6]
• Chris Brown appeared in court yesterday and was charged with assault and making criminal threats. He faces four years in state prison if convicted. [NYP, Us]
• Marc Anthony touched the leg of a woman other than JLo, which means he was either "flirting with danger" or just being nice to a "longtime friend." [Star]
• Just another typical Friday: Amy Winehouse has been charged with assault for punching a fan last year. [Reuters]