Former Jersey Shore star and Dancing With the Stars contestant Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino, along with his brother Marc, were indicted today and charged with conspiracy to defraud the federal government and for filing false tax returns from 2010 to 2013. The brothers pleaded not guilty to the charges before being released on $250,000 bail.
Snooki graced Jimmy Fallon with her busty orange glow on tonight's Late Night. At the end of the interview, Fallon asked the Jersey Shore star about The Situation's claims during last week's show that he had a sexual relationship with her and she pretended to vomit. "He took my friendship as a wrong way, you know? Yeah, he got a little too creepy."
For Jersey Shore star Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino, a delayed shooting schedule for the show's fourth season may be the least of his problems right now. Earlier today, his father, Frank Sorrentino, came out swinging with an online video in which he accuses his son of leaving his family to suffer while getting rich. And as if that wasn't enough, in an already-released second video, Frank claims that Mike was fired from a job for receiving oral sex from a 40-year-old co-worker. What's next? [TMZ]
Guess what! The Comedy Central Roast of Donald Trump aired tonight. Among the roasters was Jersey Shore star The Situation, who just completely, totally, utterly bombed. How bad was he? The crowd almost didn't let him finish—seriously!
"You know that was a terrible mess," said Bruno Tonioli after Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino's routine—an Argentine Tango—on tonight's Dancing with the Stars. And, honestly? It was a secondhand embarrassment-inducing mess. Watch inside. Update: Bristol Palin gets sexy!
Meet Ritchie the V. Unfortunately, the V is dead. Too much partying, fights, and 'roids? Nope, some one bashed his head in. Now to find the killer, Booth and Brennan must decipher the deep mysteries of the "Guido Tribe"!
• The cast of MTV's Jersey Shore officially signed on for season two over the weekend. (Although MTV may now be forced to rename the show, since the cast could be spending next season in the Hamptons.) If you need something to tide you over until the summer, you could always go out and pick up Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino's new cologne, which is appropriately named "The Sitch" and smells like a mix of self-tanner, Axe body spray, and some random girl's perfume. [Us, NYP, P6]
• So much for those rumors about Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie splitting up. At the Director's Guild of America Awards in LA on Saturday night, the couple looked "as happy as can be," Pitt pulled a chair out for his wife (what a gentleman!), and he spent the evening gently caressing her back. [Us, People]
• Did you miss the Grammys last night? Lady Gaga wore a dress that looked like a fifth-grade solar system science project before descending into a fire pit and then playing piano opposite a crystal-encrusted Elton John; Pink did a Cirque de Soleil-esque performance in a nude bodysuit, twirling on a trapeze and singing upside down; Beyonce won a record-breaking six Grammys; Taylor Swift walked away with four, including album of the year; and the crowd was treated to a 3-D tribute to Michael Jackson as well as brief speeches by two of his kids, Prince and Paris. Click through for the list of winners and the fashion highlights/lowlights. [People, NYP, NYDN, MTV, People]
• This is going to come as a big shock to you, we're sure, but it seems Alex Rodriguez has been hooking up with several women since splitting up with Kate Hudson. A-Rod also "keeps bragging that Madonna is still texting him all the time," although for Madonna's sake, let's hope that isn't true. [P6]
• Angelina Jolie has been dropped as the face of the clothing brand St. John in favor of red-headed model (and the wife of Jack White) Karen Elson. Why the change? It seems St. John concluded that Jolie was too famous and had "overshadowed the brand." [NYDN]
• Related: Did Brad Pitt deal weed in college? No, but he kind of looks like he may have what with that scraggly beard he's been sporting recently. [NYP]
• Usher had more than $1 million in jewelry, furs, and electronics stolen from his SUV in mid-December. Exactly why he had all this stuff stored in his car of all places—and why he only noticed now—is unclear. [TMZ]
• Tila Tequila was set to be interviewed on Larry King Live, but CNN yanked the "Casey Johnson tribute" at the last minute. Did the network realize giving a mentally-ill publicity addict was a bad idea? (Unlikely; the Balloon Boy dad was a guest the other night.) Maybe CNN worried about getting sued? Who knows, but you can always go to Twitter (where she's tweeted about Johnson's death more than 160 times over the past week), or go to People's website for your "Tila Tequila exclusive interview," if you must. [TMZ, E!, People]