As America's incarceration rate slowly declines, more and more prisons stand empty. Yesterday, we asked: what should we do with all these empty prisons? You came up with some good ideas, you people out there.
Ten Legitimately Good Ideas for Putting Empty Prisons to Use
10. Haunted House (seasonal).
9. Indoor paintball course.
8. Permanent film/ television set for hire.
7. Homeless shelters or mental institutions (with renovations).
6. Pet boarding house.
5. Storage facilities for secure items—like a big bank vault.
4. Nightclub, or fetish club.
3. Art gallery or museum.
2. Hydroponic farm.